Save time, money & nerves with Marin PRO!
Looking for a new 70 - 2000 kW marine auxiliary engine or genset, or in need of its documentation? Say good bye to weeks of information gathering, and use Marin PRO by Power House, your one-stop-shop partner for marine and industrial power solutions, instead!
It's easy-to-use, fast and completely free!
Here is how it works
- Register an account. This is optional, but will allow you to access all documents available (even 3D models and workshop manuals), and stores all your inquiries at one place.
- Configure your engine. This is either done by using our step-by-step configurator, or by choosing your needed engine from our product lists.
- Download documents. On the configuration's details page you can see all related documents on the right- available for instant download.
- Add accessories. We've made standard selections for you, but in case you need to adjust these or add further accessories, you can do so - further documents for those are then available. Please note that the list encompasses standard configurations only - if you need further customizations that are not in the list then please get in touch!
- Save as project. Upon saving your configuration, an email with the link for it will be sent to you, so that you can access the itlateron. Alternatively, if you have registered an account, you will find the configuration in your project list.
- Request a quote. Once your custom quote is ready (which will only take a few hours during working hours) you will be notified via email. Please also consider our general terms.
- Questions or next steps. In case of questions, or in order to proceed with a delivery, please get in touch! We look forward to hearing from you!